Whatever your level of writing skill, these articles below offer some excellent writing tips that are sure to improve your work and help you to create a masterpiece:
- The Snowflake Method for designing a novel
- Writing the perfect scene
- Rantypants snidbits of random writing storytelling advice
- Eight rules for writing fiction
- Seven tips from F. Scott Fitzgerald on how to write fiction
- Don’t write what you know
- Everything is fiction
- Seven tips from Ernest Hemingway on how to write fiction
- On the rules of literary fiction for men and women
- 20 Writing tips from 12 fiction authors
(To Read CHAPTER 1 of My Book “Spun: 101 Movies to Recreate Your Reality” Click Link).
TO PURCHASE BOOK, SPUN: 101 MOVIES TO RECREATE YOUR REALITY, CLICK LINK.
*(SPUN is available for purchase on all eBook Readers!)